1. Copyright: All photos available on mentzart.com, including but not limited to images, graphics and content, are the intellectual property of Pavel Mentz, the author of the photos and the owner of mentzart.com. All photos are protected by international copyright laws and treaties.
2. License to Use: By purchasing and downloading photographs from mentzart.com, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the photographs for personal, non-commercial, and commercial purposes, subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
3. Prohibited Uses: Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, modification, or public display of the photographs is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. Licensees may not use the photographs in any way that could tarnish the reputation or good name of the author or mentzart.com.
4. Extended License: For uses beyond the scope of the standard license, including commercial use on a larger scale or for resale of derivative products, an Extended License is available. The terms and pricing for the Extended License will be determined on an individual basis through direct contact with the author. Please refer to the License Agreement for more information.
5. All infringements of copyright related to unauthorized use of the work and actions inconsistent with the content of the license agreement will be settled in the court competent for the seat of the author of the photos.
6. Changes to Copyright Policy: We reserve the right to update or modify this Copyright Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. Please check this page periodically for updates.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to write us email@example.com